Develop, Minnesota Quality Improvement & Registry Tool
Effective Date: May 1, 2014
If you want free help translating this information, call 651-999-5835
Organizations that participate in the registry do so voluntarily. As a representative of your organization, you are responsible for:
- Reviewing the Organization Profile and verifying that the information, where provided, is accurate
- Communicating with your employees about how you use their private information.
Develop is administered by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Data collected through this system is used to administer and evaluate public programs, to conduct research on early learning and school-age care, and to inform policy and program decisions.
Sometimes we share information about your organization with other agencies. We will only share information as needed and as allowed or required by law. For example, we may share your information with the following types of agencies or people who need the information to do their jobs:
- Employees or volunteers with other state, county, local, federal, collaborative and nonprofit agencies
- Personnel of the welfare system who require the data for child care licensing purposes
- Personnel of the welfare system who require the data to administer or evaluate the child care assistance program
- The commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Education for purposes of implementing, administering and evaluating the child care practitioner professional development system and Parent Aware, Minnesota’s Quality Rating and Improvement System
- Anyone authorized by law to receive the information.
What if you believe your privacy rights have been violated?
If you think that the Minnesota Department of Human Services has violated your privacy rights, you may send a written complaint to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to the address below:
Minnesota Department of Human Services
Attn: Privacy Official
PO Box 64998
St. Paul, MN 55164-0998